Benefits for Members
- Two to 4 ‘low cost’ EAC CPD seminars per year offered by the EAC in big cities
- Clinical updates by Special Interest Groups: e.g., x-ray, paediatrics, research etc.
- CPD tool to control national CPD requirements (Quality Management)
- Opportunity for national associations to be ‘EAC recognised CPD providers’
- It acts as the academic arm of the European Chiropractors Union (ECU)
- It works cooperatively with institutions/organisations
- It co- owns a peer-reviewed online journal Chiropractic & Manual Therapies, with the Chiropratic & Osteopathic College of Australasia
- It acts as an awarding institution on behalf of the European chiropractic profession.
5-year strategy plan of the Acdemic Council November 25 2010
Consensus Statement of the Academic Council June 2 2011